Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mini PETCO Haul

Last night I went to PETCO to buy some things for Suki. Mosty treats & toys but we also got some new food too. Every cat is different, and I not saying yours will like what I got, but Suki is pretty easy going and loved everything I brought home.



Here's what I got:
- Dried Salmon Snacks ($2.29)
- 1 pouch of Soulistic brand Chicken in Pumpkin Soup (review here) ($0.99)
- 1 can of Soulistic Nautical Nirvana (Tuna & Skipjack) ($0.99)
- 1 double sided feather toy with cat nip pouch in the middle ($2.99)
- 1 crinkly ball (wrapping paper type material) ($0.99)
- 1 pouch of calming treats ($7.99)

I put the two toys in Suki's box of stuff last night before I went to bed so that I could get a picture in the morning. When I woke up I noticed she had gotten the feather toy out of her box and brought it to the foot of the bed! It's a cool toy because you can move it with your hands and make it look like its a flying bird.


Here is a video of the Suk playing fetch with the crinkle ball. It was a big (and cheap) hit! I think she likes the noise.




Leave a comment! Thanks!




1 comment: