Monday, September 3, 2012

Trader Joe's Canned Cat Food Review

Trader Joe's canned cat food is a cheap choice for healthy wet food for your cat. At only $0.59 cents a can, it is affordable and convenient (if you shop at Trader Joe's). There are also no by-products in these wet foods.


Suki seems to enjoy all three of these taste varieties. The food is pretty moist upon opening the can, although I usually need to add a spoonful of water each additional day she eats it after it has been refrigerated. Also, since the cans are big, they last through 3-4 feedings, and Suki seems to get bored of the flavor by the last feeding. 

Trader Joe's, if you are listening-  Suki and I think it would be a good idea if you made your cans smaller, and offered 2 more flavors, with at least one of them being more "giblet-like"

Leave a comment if your cat loves/hates Trader Joe's canned cat food!

5 comments:

  1. I have been feeding my cats the Trader Joe's wet food and they have been throwing up and having diarrhea. I used to feed them Wellness but wanted to do something cheaper. It didn't bother them for the first couple of weeks, maybe I just got a bad batch. Just want give everyone an FYI word of caution, I am switching back to Wellness, worth the sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commercial Fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and custom strength equipment. You can find our nearest provider for Fitness equipment orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a can of TJ chicken turkey rice and it caused my cat the most terrible case of gastric pain I have ever seen!
    The next day, she was literally screaming. vomiting and diarrhea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeding my cats trader joe's turkey & giblets canned cat food for 4 years straight now. They absolutely love it & are in great health. I find it excellent value for the price of 69 cents a 5oz can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. i have some thing to read awesome story about Pet Food

    ReplyDelete